What is property management?
The supervision and management of various commercial and residential real estate properties are referred to as property management
This includes managing all aspects of a property’s daily operations, such as collecting rent, handling maintenance, dealing with tenant complaints, and so on. The extent of property managers’ responsibilities is determined by their lease agreement with the landlord.
- Management of reservations, online platforms and sales and regular updates
- Provision of services relating to the functionality of the property
- The complete and detailed inventory of the equipment of the property
- Monitoring of cleaning services on a daily basis
- Providing check-in and check-out services, 24-hour support to tenants of the accommodation
- Formulation of proposals for promotion, marketing, rebranding, new services and methods to increase revenue from the operation of the accommodation
- The inaugural set up of the Villa
- Inventory of equipment
- Opening of the Villa and standby service for maintenance or household deliveries for a full year
- Check-in/ Check out
- Regular inspection visits of the villa
- Arrangements for maintenance, general maintenance and attendance at your property
- Point of contact in your absence